CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR THE WDBE COMMUNITY SESSIONS IS OPEN UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY 2023
World of Digital Built Environment Summit provides a global platform for all professionals in the built environment to present their own research, solutions, projects, ideas and achievements. You can submit your proposal by the end of February 2023. A WDBE ticket (super early bird pricing) is required to attend Community Sessions as a speaker.
“Investing in climate through tech” is our theme of the year and like previous events we want to give the stage to the brightest minds, bravest forerunners, most revolutionary research and most advanced solutions in the field of digital built environment. It is crucial that our industry invests money, time and intellectual capital to solve the climate crisis. What is the role of technology in this?
WHO IS WDBE FOR?
Each year WDBE Summit gatheres on average 400 participants from 30 countries together. We are CDOs, CTOs, CIOs in real estate and construction, government and city officials, architects, engineers, other experts as well as researchers working with BIM, VDC, AR/VR, Big Data, analytics, IOT, virtual project delivery and more.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR PROPOSAL
Please send your proposal using the ExOrdo portal. Submission is open until February 28, 2023
Following is needed for the submission:
- Title of your proposal
- Proposal text (max 500 words)
- List all the personnel who is involved and choose the presenter(s)
- From all the personnel you will need to fill in contact details and add a photo
- Choose the main target audience for your proposal (max 3)
- Upload a max 1 minute video pitch of your proposal (recommended but optional)
- Choose the preferred location for your presentation (Helsinki or Tallinn)
- Agree the terms
General information regarding the presentations
- Notification of acceptance will be sent during March, 2023
- Only onsite presentations are allowed
- Length of the presentation is 10 minutes
- Presenter registration fee is by Super Early Bird pricing and the deadline to register is end of April, 2023
- Programme will be published by the end of April, 2023.
- Organizers will use the submitted materials to promote the event
PITHING MAKES IT VISIBLE
It is not mandatory but we highly recommend you to also prepare and send us a 1 minute video pitch about your subject – tell us the problem and the solution, why it is important, what technologies were used and what is the impact in the society.
We promise to share the videos we receive on the organizers’ communications channels, so you have the opportunity to get your proposal widely featured through us.