Singapore Built Environment Opportunities Week
Helsinki Business Hub, KiraHub and the Embassy of Finland in Singapore in cooperation with Singaporean companies and industry organizations, will arrange a Built Environment Opportunities Week in Singapore on 11.-15.11.2019.
The series of events during the week present an opportunity for innovative Finnish companies in construction sector, especially in the smart building, energy efficiency, robotics, sustainable and green buildings, carbon neutral and digitalization solutions and the likes to network and meet with Singaporean organizations and entities in the construction sector. At the same time there is also an opportunity to participate to the Techinnovation track of the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology SWITCH.
If you wish to be a part of this week we request binding registrations by 5 September 2019 the latest.
Prelimenary program of the week
During the week you have the opportunity to meet Singaporean companies and entities during miniseminars (under negotiation) and at the Techinnovation track of SWITCH. Below you can find a preliminary list of companies and activities. The program will be finalised based on the Finnish companies’ profiles and on the Singaporean companies’ interests and needs.
- 13 Nov: Techinnovation track of SWITCH
- 13 Nov: Launch and signing ceremonies witnessed by high level government leaders
- 14 Nov: Nordic reception
- 15 Nov: Finnish reception
- 11-15 Nov: Miniseminars or meetings (TBD) with
- The Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
- Housing and Development Board (HDB)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- See more information about the University Startup Challenge
- JTC, Surbana Jurong and Capitaland: possibility for a miniseminar participating companies’ profiles fit their needs.
- Singapore Airlines, who manages several real estates and is looking for new solutions for their lounges.
- See more details about what Singapore Airlines is looking for